Booking a fishing charter in Key Largo could not be easier.
- the number of persons in your party
- your preferred fishing charter date
- type of fishing preference (species/spin/fly etc.) or sightseeing trip
|Type of Charter:||*Cost:|
|Full Day (8am – 4pm)||$650.00|
|3/4 Day (8am – 2pm)||$550.00|
|1/2 Day (8am – 12pm)||$450.00 (2 Persons)|
|3rd Person $75.00 additional. All bait, tackle & fishing licenses included!|
What to Bring:
The below items are recommended to enhance your on the water enjoyment:
- Sunglasses (polarized are preferred especially for sight-fishing)
- Sunscreen, Hat or Visor
- Lunch/Snacks – Plenty of Water
A Day to Remember
Fishing in the local back-country is an exhilarating experience. You will see numerous species of birds (Herons, Egrets, Ibis,Osprey) and an occasional bald eagle. We often see alligators, crocodiles, manatees and porpoises while fishing the local waters. The experience is only heightened by the numerous species of fish that are available to be caught. You may even get to see a Everglades Back-country Sunset.